AccessPoint on Danforth is a community hub serving the residents of Crescent Town, Teesdale, Secord-Lumsden and Dawes Road, and new immigrants and refugees living in Toronto. APOD is the place in your neighbourhood where you can access programs and services, access free community space, meet people, learn new skills and engage actively in your community.
- Community Resource Center
- Community Health Center
- Community Kitchen and Meeting Space
- Green Access Rooftop Gardening
- Health Promotion Programs
- Community Engagement Events
- Children, Youth, Adult and Seniors Programs
- LGBTQ+ Programs and Services
- Settlement Services
- Employment Supports
- Resident Engagement and Community Development
- Resident Led Initiatives
- Parenting and School Readiness Programs
East York East Toronto Family Resources
- We deliver Ontario Early Years Centre (OEYC) programs and services throughout the week with a play-based learning drop-in, topic specific parenting workshops and school readiness programming for families with children 0-6. EYET also provides a Pre-natal Program and offers Housing/Tenancy support once a week.
Toronto Employment and Social Services
- We provide employment services, financial benefits and social supports to Toronto residents. The services focus on helping people find employment or training, social supports, referrals to other service supports, and facilitating access to financial benefits.
Action for Neighbourhood Change
- We work with residents to create positive changes in the community. Our staff work with residents to turn their ideas for change into action. We believe that when residents get together for the good of their communities, big changes can happen!
Young Women's Programming
Access Your Talent 2013